Friday, January 22, 2010

Like a group of college freshmen who were rejected by Harvard and forced to go to Brown...

I think moving to Providence was one of the best decisions that we could have made. I have a pretty good relationship with my gut and have developed a keen sense of knowing when something is terribly wrong or perfectly right. Life in Providence has been kismet on so many levels. I'd probably bore you with the details, so suffice it just to say that despite the scariness of being self-employed and living with my mother's cancer nightmare, I am really quite happy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That’s excellent. AND you have the best dive bars.

January 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ah, true.

January 23, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home