Friday, January 8, 2010

Kathleen Hanna's Blog

I am a big fan of Kathleen Hanna. Her body of work is impressive, but I enjoy her personality and perspective on life more. I really admire her dedication to feminist causes and I am truly envious that she had an opportunity not only to meet, but to work with living legend, Joan Jett.

Kathleen has a blog and she posts pretty regularly. Mainly photos and videos of amusing things she finds and sees. The blog doesn't accept comments, but I think this is pretty smart. She would probably get a million and might not always have the time to post thoughtful responses. Blog maintenance is very time consuming for a famous person, I would imagine.

My annual soap donation for Rosie's Place is just about upon us (on my 3rd year now!) and one of the future goals I have for the drive is to ask a person like Kathleen to give it some visibility. Kathleen ... if you are out there, hit me up!

By the way, I read that Le Tigre is working on a new album!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bless_cyborgs said...

I can finally watch girls rock on Netflix!

January 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home