Thursday, January 1, 2009

Loving Sci-Fi

Oh, the New Year's Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci-Fi channel never, ever gets old. What a great time to (a) be cuddled up inside during a snowstorm and (b) home on holiday. We went sledding in our driveway yesterday. It was fun - like the old days when you get on a skateboard and take off from the top of a driveway as one of your friends plays "look out" below. I also have this serious hankering for soup, but Jere doesn't like soup (for some reason that escapes me now). Anyway, we've really been enjoying this break and there are still three whole days of it left!

It's fun to make soap at my leisure, without the pressure of a show or holiday forcing me to pull an all-nighter. I've been using this quiet time to brainstorm business ideas for the new year, too. I've got some nutty gift set ideas - take a look and tell me what you think. Does "Sex Farm Woman" push the envelope?

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

It reads like "sex farm" woman, rather than farm woman that's sexy. I like the ideas for the soaps themselves -- particularly the coffee one, as it's got that local bent of being a RI thing -- coffee syrup being the local flavor. But I think you want more of a "farm woman" vibe that's sort of sexy, rather than the more naughty "sex farm" woman.

January 1, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's a nod to Spinal Tap's, "Sex Farm Woman." I am a sick and twisted soapmaker person.

January 1, 2009 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Ah, it makes more sense now -- the reference will probably be kinda cool to those cool enough to get it. Alas, I am a nerd. :-P

January 2, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home