Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cheaters

Every city has a strip club. I think there might be more than one here in Providence, but the one I see off the highway all the time is Cheaters.

First off: What a lame name. No one puts any real thought into strip club names, do they? When I lived in Nashville, there was a strip club called, Deja Vu, which isn't very exciting, but the tag line is "1000's of beautiful girls and 3 Ugly Ones." Now, that's using some creativity! Cheaters sounds like a 10-year-old came up with it. I'm sure an adult with the same amount of education actually did. Come on people, you can do better than this!

Secondly: Why does it need to be in plain view like that? I'm no prude, but when I pass it by, all I can think about is the sweaty, smelly (whether it be B.O. or tons of cologne), yucky clientèle this place attracts and what they all must be doing in there. Come on, I can't be the only one who thinks about this stuff? Gross!

You know what would be funny? If there was a club that combined stripping with comedy. People whose naked bodies should never be seen in public could strip ala Chris Farley in the Chippendale's sketch. A big car full of clowns could strip to circus music, but leave some things on like the big shoes and the plastic noses. Men and women could strip on the same stage! At the end of the night, the strippers could all get together and pick people from the audience who have to strip while the strippers watch from their seats. One of the strippers could come out with a bag on their head like the "Unknown Comic" and tell really bad jokes while they take their clothes off. People with oddities could strip! The possibilities are endless!

4 Comments:

Blogger bless_cyborgs said...

I love your idea but seeing it in real life would probably make me feel like I was on acid.

November 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, especially the clowns stripping to circus music.

November 14, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Two words: Shwetty balls.

November 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ewwwwww.

November 15, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home