Thursday, December 20, 2007

NOT CANCER!

Well, all the blood work is in and the oncologist has confirmed that my mother does not have cancer (unless you count her astrological sign)! If you feel heavy gusts of wind today, that is me exhaling. I am the most grateful person in the world. The satanic neurosurgeon was wrong.

She was visited today by a nurse practitioner who announced that they will be performing surgery on her to help heal the neck fracture. I guess the risks of having the surgery outweigh the risks of not having it. She might be in the hospital for Christmas, but hey, I'll take that over cancer any day! They needed to rule out cancer before they scheduled surgery.

So, I can once again go back to enjoying Christmas songs and wrapping gifts!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Hooray! Have a holly, jolly Christmas.

December 20, 2007 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks! I will!

You, too :)

December 20, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home